Roger A. JohnstonCounsel
Download vCard With Fay Sharpe
Member Ohio Bar; registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Patent, trademark and copyright prosecution, infringement counseling and counseling in matters relating to research and development and licensing agreements. Specific expertise in mechatronics; electro-mechanical controls; engine controls and components; appliance controls; solenoid operated valves and devices; impedance spectroscopy; accelerometers; refrigeration and A/C systems & controls.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association
- Society of Automotive Engineers
- University of Illinois (B.S., Aeronautical Engineering, 1959)
- Akron State University (Graduate Studies Mechanical Engineering, 1962-63)
- Akron State University (J.D., 1968)