Richard M. KleinPartner
Member of the Ohio Bar; Admitted to practice in courts of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court. Registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Patent preparation and prosecution in chemical, mechanical, nuclear and biotechnology-related fields. Specific expertise in material science; chemistry; polymer science; chemical engineering; nuclear science, biochemistry; biomedical engineering; and pharmacology. Particular emphasis in litigation/licensing concerning patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret and other intellectual property-oriented disputes and client management of intellectual property matters.
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association (Director, 2005; Vice President, 2006-2007)
- American Inns of Court (The Thomas Lambros AIC, Associate, 1996-1997 and the Charles F. Scanlon AIC, Bencher, 2006-2014)
- Cleveland Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- International Trademark Association
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Institute of Chemists
- American Chemical Society
- The Ohio State University (B.S., Biochemistry-Microbiology, 1980; M.B.A., Finance, 1982)
- Case Western Reserve University J.D., 1985)