Jude A. FryPartner
Member Ohio Bar; registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office; U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit; Supreme Court of Ohio; Supreme Court of the United States.
Patent preparation and prosecution in general chemical arts. Specific expertise in chemical engineering processing and controls; materials science; coatings; waste treatment; polymers. Special emphasis on litigation and infringement and validity opinions.
- American Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association
- Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association
- Youngstown State University (B.E. Chemical Engineering, 1985)
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D., 1991)