John S. ZanghiPartner
- Mechanical / Manufacturing / Automotive
- Electrical / Computer Engineering
- Computer Software / Internet
Member Ohio Bar; registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office; U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Patent preparation and prosecution in electrical and mechanical arts. Additional emphasis on trademark and copyright prosecution and intellectual property litigation.
- American Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Cleveland State University (B.E.E., Electrical Engineering, 1988)
- The University of Akron (J.D., cum laude, 1995)