Jay F. MoldovanyiPartner
Download vCard With Fay Sharpe
Member Ohio Bar; registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office; U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit; Supreme Court of the United States; Member Virginia Bar.
Patent preparation and prosecution in the mechanical arts. Specific expertise in plastic molding equipment and processes; home appliances; medical equipment; merchandising and display products; combustion equipment; separators; gaming products; robots; heaters; oilfield equipment. Additional emphasis on patent, trademark and copyright procurement, counseling, licensing and litigation.
- International Trademark Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
- International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Case Western Reserve University (B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 1972)
- George Washington University (LL.M., Patent Law, 1983)
- Ohio State University (J.D., 1979)