Brian E. TurungPartner
- Medical / Medical Devices / Biomedical
- Mechanical / Manufacturing / Automotive
- Green Energy / Cleantech
- Chemical Sciences
Supreme Court of the United States; Member of the Ohio Bar; U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit; registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Patent prosecution, licensing and counseling in inorganic and organic chemistry and biochemistry. Specific expertise in medical devices; welding fluxes and equipment; filter systems; catalysts; roofing systems; metal coatings; inflatables; food chemistry; aerospace equipment. Additional emphasis on trademark and copyright prosecution and intellectual property litigation.
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association
- University of Houston (B.S., cum laude, Chemical Engineering, 1987)
- St. Louis University School of Law (J.D., 1990)